Red Bull ‘Cracked’
wo-time Dakar winner Toby Price is on cracking form in an action-packed off-road short film. The rally raid star goes for a wild ride through the Australian outback in search of some fresh eggs in his new off-road adventure short film, 'Cracked'.
Red Bull entrusted the Hype Republic crew to handle the full production process this high-octane viral action project featuring world-champion athlete, Toby Price. Hype Republic managed everything from location scout and course build, to full shoot logistics, safety, camera team and post-production.
- Researching & securing a range of unique & custom locations.
- Managing the custom course build, to maximise performance & storyline safely.
- Custom ‘Australiana’ music score.
- Working closely with Red Bull EP Kyle Bullock to develop and refine the creative.
- Assembling a multi-skilled camera team to cover all filming requirements, from Specialist helicopters, to off-road tracking vehicle, to on-board Red cameras & everything in-between.
- Collaborating with a highly-skilled stunt, safety & precision driving team to ensure the production ran safely and we got the best possible angles for our tracking vehicle and camera positions.
- Winning an ACS ‘Gold’ award for cinematography.